Livonia NY Fire Department


LIVONIA FIRE DEPARTMENT

Professionally staffed by

volunteers since 1879

Livonia NY Fire Department
Photo by Firefighter Jeff Arnold
Livonia Fire Department

LIVONIA FIRE DEPARTMENT FACILITY

 

On July 7, 2002, the new Livonia Joint Fire District Emergency Services facility on South Livonia Road was dedicated. The new building replaces the former fire hall on Main Street which was built in 1951 (now Briggs Tire).


LIVONIA FIRE DEPARTMENT APPARATUS
(Click on any image for detailed information)
     

Click for information

258 Tower Ladder

Click for information

256 Pumper Tanker

Click for information

254 Pumper Tanker

Click for information

Car 25

Click for information

GT-253 Grass Truck

Click for information

250 Rescue Boat

 

Click for information

Squad 251

 

© Livonia Fire Dept.